Lillians chicken enchilada casseroleFrom lindygirl98 6 years ago
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (I use the store bought roaster) shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic minced shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas, cut into strips (1" ) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, broth, soup, green chilies, onion and garlic in a bowl; mix well.
- Layer half the tortillas, chicken mixture and cheeses in a greases 9 X 10 casserole dish. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees (covered) or until bubbly.
- For a little more spice, substitute the regular green chillies for hot jalepenos!!
The Cooklindygirl98 Lemoore, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!