Dark Whipped Sweet PotatoesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- ¼ cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and roast 1 hour. Peel while still hot.
- Mash potatoes with butter until all large chunks are gone in a large bowl, then add salt, orange juice, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, and syrup.
- Mix together with a spatula until all lumps are gone.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!