Taco Chicken WingsFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients except wings in a plastic bag.
- Add several wings at a time to bag.
- Shake to coat each batch.
- Place coated wings on a greased baking sheet
- Bake for 50 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Serve with your favorite dip.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating3 people
I like it somthing diffrent.........:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
gonna make this for the super bowl :)kimbaby in Live Oak loved it
Wow, What A Great Way To Think Outside The Box On This One. I Never Thought Of Using Those Pouch Seasoning Mixes On Wings. This Opens Up A Whole Bunch Of New Possibilities For Wings. Thnx For Sharing Lorraine.
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it