Best Artichoke DipFrom lisapa 8 years ago
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts or bottoms, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 (6 oz) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 (4 oz) can chopped green chile peppers (add the whole can if you like) shopping list
- 2 oz pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped (I often add more) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Extra jalapeno slices for garnish (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the artichoke bottoms/hearts in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Add chiles, jalapenos and garlic. Continue processing.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese and Parmesan one at a time, processing thoroughly after each addition.
- When the mixture is smooth and well-blended, transfer to a medium baking dish (I use a quiche dish or 8" square pan.)
- Decorate with jalapeno slices if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooklisapa Philadelphia, PA
The Rating6 people
OOO Doggy this sounds Yummy, I was going to make this next week for girls night, this recipe will make me look good. Thank you for posting it.marriage in Apalachin loved it
Sounds divine. A Fiverjasmilez in Somewhere In the Land Of Enchantment loved it
This recipe was very yummy. I made it for a New Years party. My husband and I liked it a lot. There was a lot left over, so I brought it home and it was a big hit with my family. I think next time I will chop another can of artichokes and toss them i...morejewls in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!