Chicken Salsa SoupFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
- 3 chicken breasts cook, deboned, and pulled apart shopping list
- 1 49 1/2 oz can chicken broth shopping list
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder or to taste shopping list
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin powder or to taste shopping list
- 2 cups frozen corn shopping list
- 2 cups chunky salsa shopping list
- Save for topping shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese of choice shopping list
- 2 cups crushed taco chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingreadints and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve very hot and top with cheese and chips.
- This is great to put in crock-pot.
- Cook chicken ahead and put all ingredients in crock-pot
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!