Crumb CakeFrom slj6lori 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Make cake according to package directions and bake in a buttered jelly roll pan for about 10-15 minutes until set and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 2. Mix flour, sugars, and cinnamon.
- 3. Add margarine and vanilla.
- 4. Combine until thoroughly mixed ( it will look like a big brown lump)
- 5. Pick apart topping and distribute evenly on the baked cake.
- 6. Put back in oven for 10 more minutes.
- 7. Leave out overnight uncovered. *note*
- 8. Top with powdered sugar.
- *note*.... I am not really sure of why this is left out overnight uncovered, maybe to dry the cake out slightly. I personally would leave it out overnight with a piece of foil loosely on top.
The Cookslj6lori Succasunna, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!