mini Cherry Walnut MuffinsFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Lightly spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
- Combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Beat egg with milk and vanilla. Stir in walnuts and cherries. Add all at once to flour mixture, stir just until moistened (batter will be rather stiff).
- Place about 1 1/2 teaspoons batter in each cavity.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool 5 minutes in pan, remove to cooling rack. Makes 4 dozen muffins.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
these really sound good too peeta have them at breakfast in am lol
five tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds yummy with the cherries and walnuts there! 5 forks, and thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds yummy with those cherries and walnuts there! 5 forks and thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!