Tinas Tuna CurryFrom tinabeans 6 years ago
- 4 6 oz. cans of chunk tuna, drained shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 2 small tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons curry spice mix powder shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon pure curry powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 can coconut milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- extra chili pepper sauce, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok or large skillet.
- Put the tuna in and stir fry for a minute.
- Add diced onion, curry spice mix, curry, paprika, and salt. Keep stir-frying until tuna is well-fried, approx 4 min.
- Add tomatoes, sugar, lemon juice, and coconut milk. Stir well. Cook until bubbly.
- Stir in chopped cilantro and chili pepper sauce right before serving. Serve on top of basmati rice.
The Cooktinabeans Boston, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!