Potato Salad with Egg and DillFrom softgrey 8 years ago
- red bliss potatoes- partially peeled shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 TBSP fresh dill - chopped shopping list
- 2 TBSP green onion - chopped shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 TBSP red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Roughly cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Put potatoes and eggs in a pot of water and boil until potatoes are tender and eggs are hard.
- Drain potatoes well and place in a large bowl.
- Peel and slice eggs.
- Toss eggs and potatoes with the rest of the ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a potato masher, roughly mash ingredients to blend further.
The Cooksoftgrey New York
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!