Oven Fries And Spicy MayoFrom barneswifemn 7 years ago
- Fries: shopping list
- 2 large potatoes -cut into strips like fries shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- spices shopping list
- Spicy Mayo Dip: shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- add other spices of your choice to kick it up more shopping list
How to make it
- Toss potato strips in olive oil, sprinkle with salt,pepper and spices of your choice.
- Bake at 425 for about 30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve in bowl.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookbarneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
The Rating8 people
this sounds really good :)
great game day food too!kimbaby in Live Oak loved it
wow not watching game but love these taters yummy thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!