Cherry Covered Pork RoastFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup cherry preserves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds shopping list
- 3 pounds pork roast boned shopping list
How to make it
- Combine preserves, syrup, vinegar and cinnamon.
- Simmer stirring frequently several minutes then reduce heat and add almonds.
- Keep warm.
- Rub meat with salt and pepper then bake at 325 for 2-1/2 hours.
- Baste with sauce during last half hour of cooking then serve with remaining sauce.