Creamy Potato And Ham CasseroleFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 12 ounce can evaporated skimmed milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 3 large baking potatoes washed and sliced thin but not skinned shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces deli ham thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium saucepan heat milk, salt, cornstarch, pepper and nutmeg until milk comes to boil.
- Remove from heat and set aside then coat a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Layer half the potato slices in bottom and sides of the dish.
- Cover with cheese, onion, ham and oregano then cover with remaining potatoes.
- Pour sauce over top and bake 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Mmmmm i love these casseroles yummy
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
i really like this one and with the slight changes of the ham to ham steak and ukon gold potatos. i know this will be deliciouse you know what i think i will use both kinds of ham. love all you stuff...megan thanks again.maywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!