Beer Brined Grilled Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups dark lager beer shopping list
- 1/4 cup coarse salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons light molasses shopping list
- 1 cup ice cubes shopping list
- 6 center cut bone in pork chops shopping list
- 7 large garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 3 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried sage leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine water, beer, salt, sugar and molasses in large bowl.
- Stir until salt and sugar dissolve then stir in ice.
- Place pork chops in large plastic bag then pour beer brine over chops and seal bag.
- Refrigerate 4 hours turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue to medium high heat then remove chops from brine and pat dry.
- Mix garlic, pepper, salt and sage in small bowl then rub mixture over both sides of chops.
- Grill pork chops 10 minutes per side then cover chops to platter and cover with foil.
- Allow stand 5 minutes and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!