Bacon and Tomato PuffsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- Canola cooking spray shopping list
- 4 slices cooked bacon crumbled shopping list
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 white onion finely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 6 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 16 ounce can buttermilk biscuit dough shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 then lightly coat a nonstick mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine bacon, tomato, onion, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and basil then stir to blend well.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 quarters then press each quarter of dough into cups of prepared pan.
- Fill each mini biscuit crust with a heaping teaspoon of the tomato basil bacon filling mixture.
- Bake at 375 until golden brown about 10 minutes serve warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!