Paneer Butter MasalaFrom aravi_vel 5 years ago
- 125 grams paneer (cottage cheese) shopping list
- 1 tomato (grind to a fine paste) shopping list
- 1 Tsp tomato puree shopping list
- 2 onions (grind to fine paste) shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin powder shopping list
- 1 tsp Dhania Powder (coriander powder) shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste shopping list
- 3 cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp cashews shopping list
- 1 cinnamon stick shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder (http://www.recipedelights.com/basics/GaramMasala.htm) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder shopping list
- 3 Tsp yogurt shopping list
- coriander leaves shopping list
- 4-5 Tsp butter shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Grind cloves, cinnamon to fine powder
- Heat oil, fry few paneer cubes on medium heat until golden brown. Set the paneer pieces aside.
- Grate remaining paneer and keep it aside
- Heat oil or butter, fry onions, ginger garlic paste, for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and puree and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cashews, Dhania powder, Cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt,chilli powder, extra butter and masala powder from step 1.
- Add yogurt and stir until gravy becomes thick. Add fried paneer cubes, grated paneer add 1/2 -1 cup water and simmer for 5 minutes , until all the flavour is absorbed into paneer.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookaravi_vel Bangalore, India
- Not added to any groups yet!