Avocado Ranch DressingFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup ripe avocado shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1 pinch dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 pinch garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Mash avocado in a bowl, then stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, and vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt, parsley, dill, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Stir until well blended, chill until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
whoooweee! Loving this!annielikestocook in Annacotty loved it
great tasty recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I adore avocados, so this definitely appeals to my taste buds...thanks, midge!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it