Java Toffee Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom bandmamad 6 years ago
- 2 1/3 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 c margarine (not butter) softened shopping list
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tbsp. instant regular coffee granules shopping list
- 2 eggs; let warm slightly shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 c. toffee pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F.; 350 if using convection. Place oven rack on center position.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine softened margarine, sugars and vanilla.
- Lightly beat eggs and add to the butter / sugar mixture; combining completely.
- Add flour mixture a little at a time, mixing completely as you go.
- Fold the coffee granules, toffee pieces and chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
- Using a cookie scoop or larger soup or tablespoon, place 1" rounded dollops of dough about 1 1/2" apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 9-12 minutes (depending on your oven) or until cookies are lightly browned and not pale in the center.
- Let cool just a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Let cookies cool completely before stacking in a container.
- Best if kept in a sealed container WITHOUT bread for moisture.