Cucumber RaithaFrom aravi_vel 7 years ago
- cucumber peeled,deseeded and diced - 2 cups shopping list
- Green chillies (slit) - 3 shopping list
- Grated coconut - 1/2 cup shopping list
- Beaten curd - 1 and 1/2 cups shopping list
- cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp shopping list
- mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp shopping list
- Red Chillies - 2 shopping list
- curry leaves - a sprig shopping list
- coconut oil - 2 tbsp shopping list
- salt - to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Add salt,green chillies and very little water(about 1- 2tsp) to the cucumber pieces.
- Cover it and cook in medium heat till the mixture is dry .
- Grind together grated coconut and cumin seeds, and add this ground mixture to the cucumber.
- Add beaten curd and mix well.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan,allow mustard seeds to splutter.
- Add red chillies and curry leaves and fry for a while.
- Pour the seasoning over the mixture.
- Mix well and serve with rice.