Grilled Flank Steak With Provencal SpicesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves peeled shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lavender leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 2 pounds flank steak shopping list
How to make it
- Start a charcoal or wood fire or heat a gas grill or broiler.
- Combine all ingredients except steak in food processor and blend until minced but do not puree.
- Cover meat with spice mixture and when fire is hot grill meat 6 minutes per side turning once.
- Remove from fire and let rest 5 minutes before slicing thin and serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Amen Sistuh! This is one for the books. Can't wait to try it on the family. Thanks for sharing. - Susanasusana in Mandeville loved it
Oh I love the fresh herbs especially the thyme.
Five forks and a nice big smile :)trigger in loved it
love the spice great steak thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!