Grilled Flank Steak With Provencal SpicesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves peeled shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lavender leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 2 pounds flank steak shopping list
How to make it
- Start a charcoal or wood fire or heat a gas grill or broiler.
- Combine all ingredients except steak in food processor and blend until minced but do not puree.
- Cover meat with spice mixture and when fire is hot grill meat 6 minutes per side turning once.
- Remove from fire and let rest 5 minutes before slicing thin and serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
love the spice great steak thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh I love the fresh herbs especially the thyme.
Five forks and a nice big smile :)trigger in loved it
Amen Sistuh! This is one for the books. Can't wait to try it on the family. Thanks for sharing. - Susanasusana in Mandeville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!