Chicken Pizza With A Rice CrustFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 cups short grain cooked rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese divided shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 small white onion sliced shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives shopping list
- 14 ounce jar pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves crushed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine rice, walnuts, 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and egg in large bowl.
- Press cheese mixture evenly onto bottom and 1/2" up side of a greased pizza pan.
- Bake 10 minutes then allow to stand at room temperature until cool.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken, onion, bell peppers, mushrooms and olives then cook and stir 7 minutes.
- Drain off excess liquid then spread pizza sauce over cooled rice crust.
- Spread remaining Swiss cheese over sauce then spread chicken mixture over cheese.
- Sprinkle with herbs then top pizza with mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes then remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!