Fingerling Potato Salad With TarragonFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes shopping list
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar divided use shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 minced shallot shopping list
- 1 minced clove garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced tarragon shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in large pot and fill with cold water to cover.
- Heat to boil then simmer until potatoes are tender about 15 minutes.
- Drain well then set aside to cool slightly.
- Slice potatoes then toss with 2 tablespoons vinegar.
- Whisk remaining vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in small bowl then slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Add shallot and garlic and whisk to combine then pour over potatoes and gently toss.
- Add parsley and tarragon then toss gently and serve at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!