Two - Nut Butter CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 5 oz lite silken tofu shopping list
- 1 tbsp corn syrup shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 5 oz flour shopping list
- 4.5 oz whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 oz chocolate - flavoured hemp protein powder shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 oz shortening shopping list
- 5 oz smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 5 oz nutella (chocolate-hazelnut spread) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease or line baking sheets, set aside.
- In a food processor, combine tofu, syrup and vanilla. Puree until smooth and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together flours, hemp powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening, peanut butter, Nutella and sugar.
- Add tofu mixture and beat well.
- Mix in flour mixture until just combined.
- Drop by tablespoons onto prepared sheets, flatten with fingertips or a floured fork.
- Bake 12-14 minutes and cool completely on sheets.