Ground Beef StroganoffFrom ravenseyes 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups onions chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsps EVOO shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef (turkey or chicken) shopping list
- 2 tbsps flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 10 oz mushrooms (diced) shopping list
- 1 10 oz can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 6 oz broad noodles (uncooked) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion in EVOO until transparent. Add ground beef and brown.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Stir in flour, slat garlic, pepper and mushrooms- cook till mushrooms are browned add chicken soup.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat ad simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and heat thoroughly but do not boil. Serve over cooked noodles. Garnish with fresh parsley.