Baked Stuffed HaddockFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 15 haddock filets shopping list
- 1 pound lump crabmeat shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups regular bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 whole eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots shopping list
- 1 pinch flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 pound soft butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crabmeat, celery, onion, parsley, old bay, bread crumbs, eggs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire and mustard together.
- Portion into 2 ounces and roll up in the haddock filets.
- Place in buttered casserole dish.
- Drizzle with white wine.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Sauté the shallots then add the flour and win and reduce by half.
- Gradually add butter whisking constantly.
- Strain and pour over haddock after it is baked.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!