Quick Sausage CassouletFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 15 1/2 ounce cans Great Northern OR navy beans, rinsed and drained. shopping list
- 1/4 pound kielbasa cut in 1/4" slices shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat 2-quart round casserole with non stick spray.
- Melt butter in 10" skillet until sizzling.
- Add carrots, onion and garlic.
- Saute over medium high heat until onions are soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine onion mixture, beans, kielbasa, tomato sauce and thyme in prepared casserole.
- Cover and bake 35 to 40 minutes until carrot are crisp tender and dish is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating2 people
Looks and sounds so wonderful! Will be definitely trying this!juels in Clayton loved it