Green Bean Celery and Olive SaladFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 pound green beans ends trimmed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 small clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 stalk celery trimmed and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add beans and salt to taste and cook until beans are tender about 8 minutes.
- Drain beans and rinse under cold water to stop cooking then pat beans dry.
- In large bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Add beans and toss to combine then add celery and olives and toss again then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!