Cherry Pineapple Dream CaeFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Add vanilla and vinegar to egg whites then whip until mixture forms peaks.
- Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time beating until stiff and sugar is dissolved then pour into two round layer cake pans lined with aluminum foil and bake at 300 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Cool well in pans.
- Whip cream then add pineapple and cherries.
- Frost layers with cream fruit mixture then chill for 12 hours or overnight.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!