White Chocolate Macadamia Nut BiscottFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto shopping list
- 2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts, chopped shopping list
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, vanilla and Amaretto.
- In another bowl - combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add this to the creamed mixture until blended. Fold in the nuts and white chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough in half. On a greased and floured baking sheet, pat the dough into two logs.
- Bake in the middle of a 325 degree F. oven for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes. Cut, on a diagonal, into 1/2" slices. Place the slices upright on the baking sheet, return to the oven and bake for 5 more minutes. When cool, serve with a cup of tea or coffee
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
A co-worker made a similar biscotti and it was delicious - her's was missing the Amaretto in this one, though...love that addition!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
great one, thanks again Peeta!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Oh yeah, baby! These sound fantastic! Love Amaretto, macademias and white chocolate!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!