Chocolate Cookies With All The ChipsFrom jones2888 5 years ago
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- ½ t. baking soda shopping list
- ¼ t. salt shopping list
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature shopping list
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or leave it ungreased.
- In a small bowl, mix semisweet, white and milk chocolate chips, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt until well blended.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer set on medium speed, beat the butter until creamy. Add brown and granulated sugars an beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg until well blended, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. Beat in the vanilla until blended.
- On low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients and beat until just blended, again scraping down the bowl as needed. Beat or fold in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake until set and the tops have lost their sheen, about 12 minutes. (Because the dough is dark, the first batch will be the key to when the cookies are done.)
- Let the cookies firm and cool slightly on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Per cookie: 121 calories; 2 g protein; 15 g carbs; 1 g fiber; 7 g fat (4 g sat. fat.); 14 mg cholesterol; 44 mg sodium