Apricot-Glazed Pork ChopsFrom jones2888 5 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup apricot whole-fruit preserves shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 4 pork-loin chops, 1 inch or thicker, preferably bone-in (It's more important that chops be at least 1 inch thick than a particular weight.) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray inside the slow cooker with nonstick spray. In a small bowl, blend soy sauce, apricot preserves, garlic and ketchup.
- Blot pork chops with paper towels, brush each side with sauce, and place in the slow cooker. If chops must stack in more than one layer to fit, coat first layer with additional sauce before adding remaining chops. Pour all remaining sauce over chops.
- Cover and cook on low until meat is fork-tender, 6 to 8 hours. Remove from the pot and serve.
- PER SERVING: 288 calories; 28 g protein; 26 g carbohydrates; 0 fiber; 7 g fat (3 g saturated); 74 mg cholesterol; 847 mg sodium. The nutritional analysis is based on 6-ounce servings.