Greek Style Beef And Cheese RavioliFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese ravioli shopping list
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano with juice shopping list
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh baby spinach plus additional leaves for garnish shopping list
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives shopping list
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ravioli according to package directions then drain.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef in deep nonstick skillet over medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes then bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in ravioli then simmer 3 minutes and stir in spinach and olives.
- Cook just until spinach is wilted then sprinkle with cheese before serving.
- Garnish with fresh spinach leaves and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!