Picante Biscuit BakeFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits shopping list
- 1 jar (16 ounces) picante sauce or salsa shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Quarter the biscuits; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Top with picante sauce, green pepper, onion and olives.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Yum! ^5, midge.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Mmmmm i love stuff like this yum-0
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Comfort Foods773 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
MEXICAN FOOD425 members
Anything Goes289 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Biscuits And Scones69 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
101 A Cheese Place145 members
All Things Cheese76 members