Black Cast Iron Dutch Oven Pork Chops and Red RiceFrom susana 7 years ago
- boneless pork loin chops, cut thin (6 or more) shopping list
- 2-tspn canola oil shopping list
- 1-cup uncooked long grain rice shopping list
- a large onion, chopped shopping list
- a large green pepper, julienned shopping list
- 1 envelope pork gravy mix shopping list
- 1(28-oz)can diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 ½-cups water shopping list
How to make it
- In Dutch Oven, brown chops in oil on both side; drain.
- Remove chops.
- Layer rice, onion and bell pepper in Dutch Oven; top with pork chops.
- Combine the gravy mix, tomatoes and water; pour over chops. Cover; bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.