Cognac Roasted ArtichokesFrom waterlily 4 years ago
- 1 bag frozen artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 T cognac shopping list
- 2 T fresh parsley shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- 1 lemon cut into wedges shopping list
- Aioli, for serving (Aioli is garlic mayonnaise. The quick and easy way to make it is to simply add crushed garlic to your taste to store-bought mayonnaise. I also have a recipe for mayonnaise posted if you want to make it from scratch -- it is extra good that way!) shopping list
How to make it
- Allow the artichokes to thaw.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Toss the artichokes with 2 T of the olive oil, arrange in a baking dish
- Sprinkle the artichokes with the cognac
- Seal the pan tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25-30 minutes
- Increase the oven temperature to 450F
- Drizzle the artichokes with the remaining olive oil, and bake uncovered until browned, about 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and salt, with lemon wedges and aioli.