Lora Brodys Honey Baked HamFrom moxie2burn 8 years ago
- 1 6-8 lb. smoked, fully cooked ham shopping list
- 8 oz apricot preserves shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Spray roasting pan with nonstick spray or line the pan with foil.
- If you have a roasting rack, spray it as well and place it in the pan. Place the ham on top.
- If you don't have a rack, just place the ham in the pan.
- Insert a meat thermometer into the center of the ham.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Brush the ham with the galze an bake for 1 1/4 hours, basting every 30 minutes, until the thermometer reads 140 F.
- Remove ham to a carving board and let it stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!