Frozen Yogurt PieFrom glamis_dust_bunny 8 years ago
- 1 container of fat free Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 large container of yogurt - flavor of your choice. Most large containers of yogurt are basic flavors like strawberry - plain - if you want to use one of the many array of flavors found in the "personal" size containers of yogurt, you will need 6-8 containers you want about 28-32 oz total. shopping list
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- fresh berries of your choice shopping list
- extra Cool Whip for the top if you so desire shopping list
How to make it
- mix cool whip and yogurt in bowl and pour into pie crust.
- you can also layer in fresh fruit, berries. (Banana's, Strawberries, Black Berries, etc)
- Freeze until Pie is set and serve
- top with extra cool whip, berries, chocolate or carmel sauce.
- I haven't tried this but was thinking it would be a great variation, use an oreo cookie crust and make yogurt mixture with plain yogurt drizzle chocolate and carmel over the top sprinkle with some toasted almond slivers and freeze.
The Cookglamis_dust_bunny Spring Valley, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!