Chicken and Black Bean SaladFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 10 cups torn romaine shopping list
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups roasted chicken cut in chunks shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups red and yellow cherry tomatoes halved shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled caesar salad dressing shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 cup broken tortilla chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro or parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine romaine, black beans, chicken and tomatoes.
- For dressing whisk together salad dressing, chili powder and cumin.
- Pour dressing over salad then toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with tortilla chips and snipped cilantro and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
this sounds really good! reminds me of one i would get at this little deli around the corner from my job. i might even persuade my boyfriend to try this. thanks for sharing. BTW i love that you share recipes you find from estate sales. years ago i we...moreglamis_dust_bunny in spring valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!