Cherry Chocolate Cream Cheese CrescentsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts shopping list
- 8 ounce roll crescent roll dough shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl combine powdered sugar, cream cheese and extract then blend well.
- Stir in macadamia nuts then separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon cream cheese mixture onto shortest side of each triangle.
- Loosely roll up starting at shortest side and rolling to opposite point.
- Place, point side down on baking stone or greased cookie sheet and curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 15 minutes then cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in small saucepan over low heat melt glaze ingredients then stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm rolls then serve warm or cool and store leftovers in refrigerator.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!