Spicy And Sweet Boneless Pork ChopsFrom nytkrew 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix first 4 ingredients
- Pour some on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Lay pork in dish, then pour remaining over pork.
- Cover with foil, bake for an hour at 350 degrees.
- Remove foil and stir.
- Re-cover with foil.
- Lower temperature to 325 and cook for 1/2 hour or until pork is cooked through.
The Cooknytkrew Portland, ME
The Rating3 people
Sounds good to me. I agree, it needs to be posted here. Yummers. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds wonderful and so easy this is definitely a keeper, thanks for the post....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
These were tasty! My husband thought so too. I only baked them for an hour because they were done and I didn't want them to dry out. Next time I might try baking for 45 minutes and then reducing the temp and baking for an additional 30 minutes.SEJI in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!