Chicken Breasts In Garlic ButterFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves without skin shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a serving platter in 150 degree oven.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine salt and pepper with the flour.
- Dredge chicken in flour then dip into the eggs then run through bread crumbs coating evenly.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a wide heavy sauté pan over high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté 6 minutes per side turning then remove to warmed tray and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium then add garlic and toss around pan for about 15 seconds.
- Raise heat to high again and scrape up any browned bits from pan bottom as you pour in wine.
- Boil until slightly thickened and reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and whisk in remaining butter then pour sauce over breasts and serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!