Easy Banana CupcakesFrom gourmetgeema 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix above ingredients, fill muffin tins with smallest ice cream scoop or about 1/2 full.
- Bake about 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cream Cheese Icing
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- Combine the cream cheese,butter,vanilla and confectioners sugar in a mixing bowl and cream together until smooth. Icing the cupcakes when they are completely cool.
The Cookgourmetgeema New Palestine, IN
The Rating7 people
You had me at Bannana! These sound great!dooley in Krum loved it
Another good post, you have my 5 on this one also. Have a Blessed night!henrie in Savannah loved it
I tried and my cupcakes did not rise. Is there no baking powder/soda in this recipe? What am i missing?ygonzalez in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!