Meatballs in Creamy Mushroom SauceFrom kyfishbucket 8 years ago
How to make it
- Thaw meatballs overnight.
- Turn slow cooker to high setting. Place meatballs in cooker, cover, and heat until hot. This takes up to 2 hours, depending on type of slow cooker.
- Drain fat from meatballs and return them to slow cooker.
- Heat soup and chicken broth in saucepan until bubbly.
- Stir in sour cream and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour mixture over meatballs, making sure all are well covered. Turn slow cooker to low and serve.