Easy Chicken and BiscuitsFrom shirlex7565 8 years ago
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of potato soup shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 cups cooked vegetables (broccoli,cauliflower,carrots), cut up shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 pkg buttermilk biscuits (refrigerated) shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetable and chicken in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400* for 15 minutes. Stir.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Arrange cut biscuits over chicken mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes longer or until the biscuits are golden.