Chicken Cordon BlueFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then spray a rectangular baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Rinse chicken pieces and trim off any fat.
- Butterfly each piece so that it is still attached on one long end.
- Inside each chicken piece sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
- Place equal amounts of cheese and ham then close chicken so it looks like a sandwich.
- Place in pan then drizzle melted butter over chicken pieces then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
once again i find my self here incredibly hungry and this recipe is the answer to my prayers what shall i eat. dosnt look hard and sounds yummy a big meow from me thats thankyou very much in kitty.maywest in Tangerine loved it
THIS IS A GREAT POST, 5 FORKS, KNIVES AND SPOONS HERE!:)txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
Love Chicken Cordon Blue, and this one is real easy since it's baked instead of frying!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!