Chicken Cordon BlueFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then spray a rectangular baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Rinse chicken pieces and trim off any fat.
- Butterfly each piece so that it is still attached on one long end.
- Inside each chicken piece sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
- Place equal amounts of cheese and ham then close chicken so it looks like a sandwich.
- Place in pan then drizzle melted butter over chicken pieces then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Love Chicken Cordon Blue, and this one is real easy since it's baked instead of frying!juels in Clayton loved it
THIS IS A GREAT POST, 5 FORKS, KNIVES AND SPOONS HERE!:)txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
once again i find my self here incredibly hungry and this recipe is the answer to my prayers what shall i eat. dosnt look hard and sounds yummy a big meow from me thats thankyou very much in kitty.maywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!