Mashed CauliflowerFrom lissa 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pull the flowerets off the cauliflower head and rinse them under cold water. (Note: the size of the flowerets will effect the cook time)
- Place flowerets into a nice size pot and cover with water and add your boullion cubes.
- Bring to a boil and cook til flowerets are soft enough to mash.
- Drain the flowerets and place back in the pot and add butter. You can always add more.
- Mash the flowerets and butter until smooth as you like.
- Add parmesan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Thoroughly combine and serve.
The Cooklissa Henderson, TN
The Rating3 people
I made this tonight and my husband and I loved it. I added a touch of garlic powder and the tiniest dollop of sour cream. We thought we might miss our classic mashed potatoes with our meatloaf...but not at all! Thank you!misahungry in Hightstown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!