Herbed Angelhair Pasta with CrabFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh Italian herbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning or rotisery chicken seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 green pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) package angel hair pasta, uncooked shopping list
- 2 (6 oz) cans good crabmeat, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add onion and green pepper
- cook until soft about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Add broth and seasonings.
- heat to boiling; Cook 5 minutes
- stirring occasionally.
- meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions.
- Toss hot pasta with sauce and crabmeat and serve immediately.