Swiss Chicken CasseroleFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arranged chicken in a greased 12x8x2" baking dish.
- Top with Swiss cheese slices.
- Combine soup and milk well and spoon over chicken.
- Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Drizzle butter over crumbs.
- Cover and bake for 50 minutes.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
There are a 'Zillion' ways to prepare Chicken~
as this 'Food Site' attests to~
That being said~~Your "5"FORK!!!!! recipe for
'Swiss Cheese Chicken Casserole' is simply
the 'BEST'~ I Must "Make&Taste" ~~~~
Blessi...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
this is another great one from you i think this will be a keeper. I might even try it with a slice of ham under the cheese and kinda see if that goes well. this is comfort food and i sure do like it .maywest in Tangerine loved it
Great share! Sounds wonderful and comforting on a chilly winter night.dollhead in Mechanicville loved it