Cabbage Bacon SlawFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 cups shredded cabbage shopping list
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 small cucumber pared seeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper diced shopping list
- 2 green onions sliced including tops shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 8 strips bacon fried crisp and crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Dash paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Place cabbage into large mixing bowl then add celery, cucumber, green pepper and green onions.
- Sprinkle with half the parsley and fold in bacon.
- In separate bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Fold into slaw mixture then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!