Caramel Heaven SquaresFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 12 graham crackers shopping list
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1 cup coconut flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Line jelly roll baking pan with foil then place crackers in pan and cover with marshmallows.
- In saucepan over medium heat cook and stir butter, sugar and cinnamon until butter is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla then spoon over marshmallows.
- Sprinkle with almonds and coconut then bake at 350 for 16 minutes.
- Cool completely then cut into squares and cut each square in half to form triangles.