Filet Mignon with Balsamic GlazeFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper over both sides of steaks and salt to taste.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Place steaks in hot pan and cook for 1 minute on each side or until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add balsamic vinegar and wine.
- Cover and cook for 4 minutes on each side, basting upon turning.
- Remove steaks to two warmed plates.
- Spoon one tablespoon glaze over each steak and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
XXOO! Wonderful, TQ, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
Yum, yum, yum. Greatness here my friend. What time is dinner? Oh yeah, you have my 5 forks.chefmeow in Garland loved it
"5"FORK!!!!! without a doubt~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it