Filet Mignon with Balsamic GlazeFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper over both sides of steaks and salt to taste.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Place steaks in hot pan and cook for 1 minute on each side or until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add balsamic vinegar and wine.
- Cover and cook for 4 minutes on each side, basting upon turning.
- Remove steaks to two warmed plates.
- Spoon one tablespoon glaze over each steak and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
"5"FORK!!!!! without a doubt~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Yum, yum, yum. Greatness here my friend. What time is dinner? Oh yeah, you have my 5 forks.chefmeow in Garland loved it
XXOO! Wonderful, TQ, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it